Highlights of Business Today 8th August 2021, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story India's Fallen Billionaires
- How a dozen leading Indian businessmen lost their crown jewels to unsustainable debt. To know more read India's Fallen Billionaires.
- The race to meet the December 31 deadline for vaccinating the country's 94-crore adult population against Covid-19 is fraught with challenges such as production-supply risks and vaccine hesitancy. Read more at A Long Shot.
- Government relief measures for MSMEs have benefited only a few players. A large number may be unable to survive the pandemic. Find out more at Small Business, Big Stress.
- PharmEasy's deal to buy Thyrocare is the first-ever acquisition of a listed company by an Indian unicorn. Here is the story behind the miracle. To know more read Champ in the Making.
- With the pandemic stretching on, companies are experimenting with ways to help new hires fit into the company culture in a virtual environment. To know more read Welcome to the Team, Remotely.
- Why the cash in the system remains stubbornly high despite the rising number of digital payment options. Find out more at Cash Splash.
All this and much more in the August 8, 2021, issue of Business Today. So, buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.