In the May 2021 issue, you can look forward to the following stories:
- Review of the BenQ PhotoVue SW271C, a 27-inch 4K flagship monitor that is expensive, but better than all the rest.
- A special feature on The Joy of Humanity with the vivo X60 Series.
- A grand showcase of the winning images of the World Press Photo 2021.
- HP Indigo's Colours of India 2021 contest is now accepting entries.
- A showcase of the best images from the Better Photography Weekly Challenge.
- Plus much more...
Better Photography is one of South Asia’s most respected photography guides and is India’s No.1 photography magazine. It is the first Indian magazine to be completely devoted to the art and science of photography. Catering primarily to amateurs, hobbyists, and serious enthusiasts, the magazine has a keen following amongst professionals as well. It delves into product tests, provides expert advice, tutorials and techniques, and conducts some of India’s most prominent photography contests.