In the June 2021 issue, you can look forward to the following stories:
- A review of the Sony Alpha 7C, a camera that packs quite a bit despite its size.
- Reviews of the much-awaited OnePlus 9 Pro 5G and the Vivo X60 Pro+.
- A special feature on the world's best photographic gear that won the TIPA World Awards 2021.
- A stunning showcase of the winning images submitted to Pink Lady Food Photographer of the Year contest.
- A look at Zishaan A Latif's stirring portrayal of the aftermath of the 2020 Delhi riots.
- A showcase of winners of The Road Less Travelled and Kitchen Still Life contests of the Better Photography Weekly Challenge.
- Plus much more...
Better Photography is one of South Asia’s most respected photography guides and is India’s No.1 photography magazine. It is the first Indian magazine to be completely devoted to the art and science of photography. Catering primarily to amateurs, hobbyists, and serious enthusiasts, the magazine has a keen following amongst professionals as well. It delves into product tests, provides expert advice, tutorials and techniques, and conducts some of India’s most prominent photography contests.