In the April 2021 issue, you can look forward to the following stories:
- Review of the Fujifilm X-S10, the first X series beginner-level camera that comes with in-body image stabilisation.
- Review of Canon RF 600mm f/11 IS STM, the world’s most portable, inexpensive, extreme telephoto, fixed aperture prime.
- Ashima Raizada speaks about the beauty and interconnectedness she has discovered around her.
- A look at the spellbinding works of eight image-makers who speak about their ideas and process behind their alluring dioramas.
- A showcase of the best images from the Better Photography Weekly Challenge.
- Plus much more...
Better Photography is one of South Asia’s most respected photography guides and is India’s No.1 photography magazine. It is the first Indian magazine to be completely devoted to the art and science of photography. Catering primarily to amateurs, hobbyists, and serious enthusiasts, the magazine has a keen following amongst professionals as well. It delves into product tests, provides expert advice, tutorials and techniques, and conducts some of India’s most prominent photography contests.