Coal India on path of higher profitability
Margin matters, CIL all set for higher profitability
- Discom performance showing turnaround
- Monetisation scheme puts 160 coal projects
- China links solar tariff to thermal power prices
- Rise in coking coal prices hurting steel cos
- Tata Power Indonesia coal biz profits jump 3x in Q1
Read Coal Insights August 2021 issue and get a complete insight into the Indian coal value chain...!
Coal Insights is India's premier and widely read monthly magazine on coal & mining industry published by mjunction services ltd (A JV of Tata Steel and SAIL).It caters to the entire coal supply chain from mining to consumption. It tracks the coal market with special focus on India, & covers production & consumption reports, as well as dispatch and stocks at power plants.It covers a variety of topics including demand, supply, e-marketing, mining technology, imports, pricing and policy matters, logistics, infrastructure and clean coal initiative. It also covers the interviews of the decision makers of coal industry on a regular basis.